"Jake loves this recipe. It's easy and wonderful! It's also easy to commit to memory... everything is measured in 1"
-Annika Rau
Ingredients:
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese
1 C powdered sugar
1 C heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla
1 graham cracker crust
1 can pie filling of choice
Directions:
Mix cream cheese and sugar. Whip cream until it forms stiff peaks. Add to mixture (fold it in gently until completely incorporated). Add 1 tsp vanilla. Put in prepared graham cracker crust and chill for an hour before serving. Add pie filling on top.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the recipe! Jason made it the other night when we had the missionaries over for dinner. Can I make a request? I want your sweet and sour chicken recipe - the one you made when we were at Seaside. I'd appreciate it! :)
Post a Comment